These locks have various latching functions which can be operated by key or handle outside and by turnsnip inside.
They are suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels and similar buildings.
These locks have various latching functions which can be operated by key or by a handle inside.
Changing function on this lock is simply, it can easily be done without removing the lock from the door, by adjusting the Pentagon hub selector, and cylinder function selector on the face of the lock.
Features and Benefits of the Pentagon Mortice Lock
- Ability to change lock function and handing without removing the lock from the door
- Easy in-door commissioning
- One universal cylinder cam performs all locking functions
- Australian designed and manufactured, the 3P70 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks are made from high quality materials
to meet high durability and strength requirements.
- 35 degrees of lever rotation required to fully retract latch and auxiliary bolt.
- Elongated rose furniture fixing holes to accept 38 – 41mm screw pitch.
- Includes through case fixing holes for cylinder and turnknob escutcheons.
- 60mm standard backset
- 89 & 127mm backsets available.
- Latchbolts are 15mm, stainless steel.
- Universal 1.5mm stainless steel strike.
- Available in stainless steel, satin chrome and polished brass finish.
Conforms to level SL8 Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2-2008) when fitted with door furniture and anti drill cylinder.
Exceeds level D8 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2-2008).
All 3P70 Series locks meet C6 (168 hrs) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2-2008).
Lockwood 3P70 Series Mortice Locks have been successfully tested up to four hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
We can offer you sales, service and installation of this and many other Lockwood products.
Contact us on (02) 9232 8839 and speak directly with our Locksmith at anytime.