Lockwood as we know it today is leading the way in security locking products.
Lockwood emerged from a diversified manufacturing organisation called Ogden Industries in 1934.
It was here the foundations were laid for Lockwood to become a focused manufacturer of locking systems. In April 2000, Lockwood Security Products became an integral part of the ASSA ABLOY group of companies.
ASSA ABLOY is the world’s leading provider of mechanical, electro-mechanical and electronic locking solutions, employing 25,000 people worldwide.
The group produces the highest quality security locking products for residential, industrial and commercial buildings.
The Lockwood Advantage
- Leading the trend toward higher security
- New products developed in accordance with relevant Australian Standards
- Manufacturing in Australia since 1934
- Quality endorsed company (ISO 9001)
- Research and development departments with extensive testing facilities and capabilities.
- Comprehensive keying system options available on most products
- Sales and technical representatives and support throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We here at CBD Locksmiths have been installing Lockwood security products for over 16 years and found the product to be of the highest quality. If you are seeking quality in security locking products that you can trust and rely on, always seek Lockwood. We highly recommend it.
If you haven’t locked up with Lockwood, have you really locked up?